New international researchers and employees at Umeå University are welcome to attend the introduction programme organised once per semester by International Staff Support
Webinar about the Swedish labour market
Do you consider pursuing a career in Sweden and wish to gain insights on the Swedish labour market? If yes, join us for this webinar as you will get an overview of:
• The main sectors, which ones have shortages or surpluses, the role of employers' organisations and trade unions, labour law.
• The working conditions, including contracts, salary, working hours, social codes at work.
• What you should take into account when looking for work, how to find employers and vacancies, how to approach employers, which application documents you must have.
The webinar is open to everybody, employees, stipends and accompanying partners.
Sign up to the date of your choice.
- Wednesday, 4th November 4 – time: 12:00 to 13:00
- Thursday, 12th November – time: 17:00 to 18:00
Sign up HERE no later than 2 November. A Zoom link will be sent to all who have registered the day prior to the webinar.