House services can be found in almost every building at Umeå University. This is where you can get help, for example, with technology in the halls and smaller removals and repairs.
House services also receives and delivers mail and goods and takes care of the running maintenance of equipment and fixtures in the communal premises, which are available for booking.
Contact House services to:
• Borrow technical equipment, such as a TV, projector or laptop.
• Get keys.
• Collect and submit written examinations.
• Get help with parcel distribution.
• Ask questions about recycling and environmental management.
• Get help with alarms and locks if you are going to use rooms outside office hours.