Error reports

Who you should contact to report a fault depends on what the fault is and in which building it has occurred.

Faults concerning:

• Heating
• Ventilation
• Lighting (not special workplace lighting or the replacement of bulbs or fluorescent tubes)
• Water and sewerage
• Refuse collection from recycling rooms
• External or internal maintenance
• Snow clearance and gritting

should be reported to the property owner, Akademiska Hus.
Report a fault to Akademiska Hus
In case of emergency, you can call +46 (0)70 510 10 02.

This applies to most buildings on campus. If the fault has occurred in a building on the Arts Campus, Vårdvetarhuset or on County Council premises, the fault should be reported instead using the contact details under the respective heading:

Arts Campus

The links below will take you to the contact details for fault reporting for the Arts Campus
School of Architecture, Institute of Design and Sliperiet
Bildmuseet, Humlab, Academy of Fine Arts and restaurant


If you are working at Vårdvetarhuset, report any faults to the Baltic Group:
Report a fault to the Baltic Group
In case of emergency, you can call +46 (0)90 71 72 00

County Council premises

If you are working on County Council premises, report any faults here:
Report a fault to the County Council
In case of emergency, you can call +46 (0)90 785 15 00 or extension 51500.

Report other faults to Infocenter

All faults other than those listed at the top of the page can be reported to Infocenter.



Tel: +4690-786 50 00
Contact form

Use Ctrl to select multiple files. Cancel in the file dialog clears the selection.
Attached file size cannot exceed 5 MB.
Frida Fjellström