Survey & Report is a web service for creating surveys and collecting, processing and presenting the results from surveys. The survey tool is also connected to Canvas to be used for course evaluations.
With Survey & Report, employees can create surveys, collect data and create reports from your surveys. The service is free to use and supports both public surveys and respondent surveys. It is also possible to collect data without the answer being linked to a specific respondent.
Some examples of what you can use Survey & Report for:
- Create surveys in one or more languages.
- Create questions from a large selection of question types.
- Reuse previous surveys and questions in new surveys.
- Export data for processing in external tools.
- Edit datasets, for example by creating new variables based on the current dataset to be able to use further in reports.
- • Create course evaluations (there is a link from Canvas that transfers teachers and students to Survey & Report).
There is also an integrated support for reports including export to other formats such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Who is the service for?
The service is intended for employees at Umeå University.
The service is centrally financed by the university.
How to activate Survey & Report
To create a new user:
- Go to the Survey & Report website.
- When you visit the website an account will be created and you will automatically be logged in when visiting the website. No need to remember a user name or password!
Instructions on how to use Survey & Report can be found when you are logged in to the system. You will find an icon in the upper right corner of a book with a question mark on it. If you do not find the answer to your question, please send a message to Servicedesk.
Protection of valuable assets
For more information, please visit our Swedish webpage.
Frequently asked questions about Survey & Report
Is it possible to log in with multifactor authentication?
No, it is currently not possible to log in with multifactor authentication.