Umeå University has signed a central campus agreement with Microsoft. Thereby it is possible for employees to take part of the Microsoft E-learning courses.
E-learning and interactive training make it possible for you to practice when and where it suits you best. The courses are offered in a variety of languages.
How to get access to the courses
In order to take part of the total educational material, enter Umeå University's specific registration/access code. The code may be used only by employees. According to our license agreement with Microsoft, it is not allowed to hand out the code to unauthorized persons.
How to Sign in
- Go to the web page https://member.imagineacademy.microsoft.com (use Internet Explorer) and click "Login". Then choose to log in with an Work or School account.
- Enter your Umu-id and @ad.umu.se in the box for the E-mail (e.g. email@example.com). Now, you get automatically redirected.
- "You are almost done" appears, click on the link "If you have an access code, click here to redeem it."
- Fill in/redeem Umeå University's registration code (found in the box to the right and just needed to be filled in the first time) as well as your generic Umu-mail address. Then click Send to complete the sign in procedure.
- Once you have started a course you have 12 months to finish it.
About the service
You will find information about the various courses when you log in (catalog). The service is free of charge for employees and available around the clock seven days a week.
Use the help function in the program. If you have problems with a course, you can also contact the Microsoft customer service.