The procurement and purchasing Office carries out procurements on behalf of the university. On this page you find information about how to request a procurement from the Procurement and Purchase Office.
When you are about to purchase goods or services for which the contract value exceeds the threshold of SEK 700 000 and no agreement currently exists, you must submit a procurement request to the Procurement and Purchase Office.
This also applies when carrying out a reopening competition (FKU) from one of the National Procurement Services's framework agreements.
Request a procurement by submitting the form for requesting a procurement.
The buyer can prepare by thinking about the requirements that can be placed on the product or service and also inform themself about what suppliers on the market or the suppliers in the framework agreement can offer. You can check which environmental and sustainability requirements are current for your specific procurement.
Does the procurement include the purchase of systems and cloud services? Then you always need to carry out an information classification as well as a risk and vulnerability analysis..
Allow yourself plenty of time
Remember that a procurement takes time. For example, it takes about three months to complete the tender documents. There is also a statutory requirement for a minimum of 10–30 days of advertising depending on the value of the procurement. The estimated time from the receipt of a request until the procurement is completed is between three and eight months.
The procurement process in brief
- The buyer investigates their needs and makes a market analysis for the product or service.
- The buyer request a procurement by submitting the order form, Procurement request
- After the request has been received, a procurement officer is appointed, who contacts the buyer and books an appointment for a first meeting.
- Work on the tender documents will begin. The procurement officer is responsible for requirements on the supplier and contract terms and the buyer is responsible for the product-specific requirements.
- When the tender documents are ready, the procurement is announced. The advertising time depends on the value of the procurement.
- The procurement officer compiles the tenders received and evaluates the tenders together with the buyer. When the evaluation is complete and the winning tender is selected, an award decision is sent to all tenderers.
- An agreement can be signed no earlier than eleven days after the award decision has been sent out.
Regulated by the Public Procurement Act (LOU)
The Public Procurement Act (LOU) regulates in detail the permitted activities of public authorities with regard to the purchasing of goods or services.
Read LOU as a whole.
Read more about public procurement on the National Agency for Public Procurement's website.