Many issues arise in dealing with these corona times. On this page we collect information due to covid-19, mainly for teaching staff at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
Much of what you as an employee need to know about changes in the university's functions as a result of the corona virus is gathered on this page:
Information for students, faculty and staff regarding covid-19
FACULTY NEWS ABOUT TEACHING AND COVID-19:
April 2: Teknat has its own templates for deviations from course syllabi
April 2: Extra training for teaching online
Bookable facilities for education and public spaces on campus are adapted for the start of the semester to limit the spread of covid-19.
During August, the University Service will set up signs to keep distance and in conjunction with this they will also send out hand spirit, A4 signs and other material to departments and units.
• TimeEdit is updated with number of places to allow distance. A maximum of 50 people in a room and the opportunity for distance control the respective capacity of the premises. Book a room as soon as possible so we see the need for external facilities, if you don't find suitable facilities contact Infocenter.
• Eastern pavilions, ÖP, will be arranged for teaching and booking through TimeEdit (not yet finished).
• Department-rented facilites: ribbons and tape will be available from Husservice in your building from August. If you want help with setting it up, contact Infocenter.
• Increased cleaning will take place in classrooms and common areas.
• A4 printing signs can be downloaded via Aurora.
Susanne Vikström, faculty programme firstname.lastname@example.org 94 71
Staffan Schedin, faculty programme email@example.com 74 87
Karolina Broman, chair, education firstname.lastname@example.org 95 81
Sara Sjöstedt de Luna, deputy email@example.com 54 06
Anna-Lena Lindskog, communications firstname.lastname@example.org 58 78
• Uppsala University: Take-home exams
• Uppsala University: Oral exam via Zoom
Online teachingDigital lectures, meetings and seminars
Teaching via ZoomExtra training for teaching online
Guide and template for deviations from a programme syllabus and postponing a course instance
Guide and template for deviations from course syllabi