Would you like to develop your knowledge of sustainable development as well as your ability to conduct teaching in the light of the challenges facing our society? In this course you have the opportunity to do so together with teachers from other subject areas.
The aim of the course is to develop your knowledge of and approach to sustainable development, as well as your ability to integrate aspects of sustainable development into courses and programs.
The overall themes of the course are:
- Sustainable development as subject area – global challenges and opportunities
- Ethics, values and norm criticism – sustainability in one's own context
- Society, economy and policy – societal norms and instruments
- Complexity and holistic perspectives – wicked problems and systems thinking
- Education for sustainable development – teaching methods that challenge the student
- Visions and challenges – to integrate sustainability into one's own teaching
Grupparbete vid UPL:s kurs att utbilda för hållbar utveckling
The course is aimed at teachers who want to develop their knowledge of sustainable development as well as their ability to conduct teaching in the light of the challenges facing our society.