The purpose of this workshop is to deepen and practically use your knowledge of Teaching portfolios. The workshop is aimed at teachers at Umeå University who have already begun to work on their Teaching portfolios.
During the day we are going to work with the portfolios that the participants have brought with them. You will get feedback on your own portfolio and give feedback to others. We are also going to look at the existing guidelines for documentation and assessment of pedagogical qualifications at Umeå University. You will get suggestions and experience that will facilitate your continued work with your Teaching portfolio.
- Documentation for assessment of pedagogical skills
- From the assessors perspective
- Using criteria for pedagogical qualifications
- Peer feedback and discussion regarding the teaching portfolios
Teaching portfolio II for the Faculty of Medicine
During 2019-2021 the Faculty of Medicine offers workshops (step 1 and step 2) with teaching portfolios as the theme. The purpose of the workshops is the opportunity to develop your teaching portfolio for your application to recognised or distinguished university teacher.
- Teaching portfolio step 2 focuses on those who have already started working on their teaching portfolio. During the workshop you will get feedback on your own portfolio and give feedback to others.
The number of participants is limited to 16 and the target group is employees of the Faculty of Medicine. Last day to register is one week before the workshop you wish to attend, but first come, first served. If needed the workshop will be in English.
Teaching portfolio step 2, 2021:
Wednesday May 12 at 09:00 – 12:00
Tuesday November 30 at 13:00 – 16:00
Registration, step 2 (only for employees of the Faculty of Medicine)
Zoom, a link will be sent to all attendees.
Contact at UPL is Katarina Winka