The university’s occupational health care service is called Feelgood. Here, you can receive free counselling and examinations, for example, or participate in group activities. You do not need any approval from your manager or supervisor to contact or visit the occupational health care service.
If you want to know more about what occupational health care can help you with, you can read more on their website.
Contact details and appointments
You can book an appointment through the occupational health care reception by calling +46 (0)90 17 63 60, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact details for individual employees at Feelgood can be found on their website.
There is also an open clinic on Tuesdays from 8.30 am to 11.30 am. Here you will be able to get counselling and see their nurse. Waiting times can be quite long, depending on how many people visit during drop-in hours.
Do you need to cancel or change an appointment? Remember to do so 48 hours before your appointment! If you cancel or rebook later than that, your appointment will be charged to Umeå University anyway.
Feelgood can be found at Tvistevägen 47 B, Uminovahuset, right next to campus.
Each semester, Feelgood holds group activities with a different focus. The group activities offered are based on the results of the university's employee survey and are therefore specially designed for the employees of the university. Right now, you can choose from the following group activities:
- Stress management: learning to deal with stress.
- Basic body awareness: discovering, understanding and strengthening your inner resources
- Sleep school: for those who are worried about problems sleeping
- Being a doctoral student: managing life while studying for a doctorate
- Living more: for those who find themselves limited by worry and anxiety in everyday life
- Mindfulness: learning mindfulness
- Not again: for those who have recovered from stress problems and want to avoid a recurrence.
If you want to find out more about any activity or to register your interest, you will find contact persons for each activity on Feelgood's website.