Business travel insurance

The Swedish state provides travel insurance for all state authority employees for business travel both within Sweden and abroad. The insurance provides coverage during the entire business trip and is comparable to a standard travel protection insurance.

The business travel insurance covers:

  • All employees of a state authority who are travelling on government business.
  • Consultants who are carrying out an assignment on behalf of an authority and who are not employed by a consultancy, for example postdoctoral fellows on scholarship
  • All doctoral students (postgraduate students) travelling on government business.

Read more about the Business Travel Insurance on Kammarkollegiets homepage. Information

Personal insurance card

When travelling to countries outside the EU or non convention countries, you should bring with you a personal insurance card. Contact your HR support or your salary specialist at the Payroll administration.

Falck Global Assistance
If you are in need of emergency assistance when abroad, for example if you are admitted to the hospital or need home transport, you must contact our assistance company Falck Global Assistance.

They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached at the following:

Telephone: +46 8 587 71749

Rosita Nilsson