Pausit is a desktop application that can help you take breaks and activate your body during the workday.
Pausit is an application for PC and Mac computers that contains stretching and mobility exercises for the whole body.
With Pausit you can choose when, how often and how long you wish to exercise. You can also choose what type of exercises best suit your needs. You are either given a mixed selection of exercises or you can choose a focus area, for example your neck or back.
Installing the application on your computer is easy, especially if your department is connected to the remote device management programme provided by ICT Services and System Development.
Installing Pausit on a PC with remote device management from ICT Services
1. Click on the looking glass in the taskbar, typically placed to the left at the bottom of your screen
2. Type Software Center in the search box.
3. Click the Software Center icon
4. Select the "Applications" tab on the left-side menu. Scroll down in the application gallery or use the search box in the Service Center to locate the Pausit app with a bright blue icon.
5. Click on the Pausit icon to view the detailed information. Click "Install" to download the application to your computer.
Installing Pausit on a Mac with remote device management from ICT Services
Click the Spotlight icon in the upper-right corner of the menu bar. In the search field, type "Self Service".
Start the Self Service application and scroll down or use the search function in order to locate Pausit in the list of featured apps.
Installing Pausit on computers without remote device management
If your department or unit is not connected to the remote device management services provided by ICT Services, a local IT systems administrator at your department/unit needs to manually retrieve installation files from the ICT Services applications server.
Ask the IT co-ordinator at your department/unit to learn more. If you don't know who that is, ask your supervisor for guidance.