House services are available in almost all the buildings at Umeå University. This is where you can get help, for example, with technology in the halls and smaller removals and repairs.
House services also receives and delivers mail and goods and takes care of the continuous maintenance of equipment and fixtures.
Contact House Services if you wish to:
- Borrow technical equipment such as a projector, laptop, cables, TV, speaker system, document camera, video camera, etc.
- Collect and borrow keys.
- Collect and submit exam documents.
- Get help with parcel distribution
- Ask questions about recycling and environmental management.
- Get help with alarm and locks, if you are going to use the premises outside business hours.
- Get help and support with managing print jobs.
Do you wish to contact House Services in your building, submit an order or ask a question? Please use the contact form on this page or call 786 50 00, and you will be connected to the correct person.
Have you booked a room and need help with the technology?
Notify the Infocenter or House Services in the building 2 days before you plan to use the room.