Forms in an app and a part of Office365 where you can create forms, question forms like tests and quiz and votings for up to 5 000 people.
With Forms you can gather feedback, plan activities, make a quiz or tests for teachers or students. You can also invite people from outside the organization (Umeå University) to answer via website by choice on their mobile unit. You can evaluate the answers in the meantime with Forms as an analytic tool. You can then import the information to Excel.
What can I do in Forms?
- Create forms and surveys on several languages for students and employees.
- Create questions with the help of a big selections of questionstypes.
- Reuse previous forms and questions.
- Share forms with a colleague to cooperate.
- Share forms like a folder with a colleague.
- Analyze data from answers with different graphs.
- Create anonymous or public forms.
- Export and analyze data in Excel.
- Share forms via link, QR-code, code to canvas or via e-mail.
Who can use Forms?
Forms can be used by all students and employees at Umeå University.
What does it cost?
The service is included in Office 365 and is funded by institution-wide means.
How do I download Forms?
Follow these steps to download Forms to your device.
- Go to www.o365.umu.se and log in with your Umu-id.
- Search for Forms in the panel to the left. If you can't find it there, click in the lower corner to see all applications.
- Click on Forms. Done!
Sensitive data and sensitive personal data
Do not publish sensitive data or sensitive personal data
You are not allowed to store sensitive personal data or information that is bound by secrecy in Office 365. For instance, this includes data such as information about a person's health status, protected personal data, tenders and procurements, information about individuals' ethnic origin, political standpoint and sexuality.
Read more about personal data
If you have any questions regarding information security and storage, please contact the IT security function at Servicedesk.