New framework agreements
- Audio Video service and small contracts / installations (contract star 2022-05-01)
- Microbiological safety benches (contract star 2022-05-01)
- Flowers, cut flowers, flower arrangements and houseplants (contract start 2022-08-01)
- Carrier (contract start 2022-09-01)
- Office supplies (contract start 2022-10-15)
- Catering, fika and meals (contract start 2022-10-15)
Information about each framework agreement can be found in the agreement database in e-avrop no later than the day before the start of the agreement.
Do you need to buy a product or service?
Using an existing contract / framework agreement means in most cases advantages compared to carrying out the procurement yourself. You save time and the financial terms can be more favorable.
1. Select internal resources in the first place
Where the University itself provides goods and services internally, purchases must be made through them in the first instance. Contact the current department / unit for further information.
2. External suppliers in the second place
If there is a need for external purchase of goods and / or services, these must be made from procured contracts and framework agreements.
Contracts are binding and must be complied with. The only time it is accepted to go outside the contract is if all contracted suppliers within a framework agreement have declared themselves unable to deliver the desired product or service.
Many of the university's procured goods can be ordered via our e-commerce systems - The Marketplace in Raindance and Wisum (IT-related products).
Purchasing support for products in Wisum is provided by ITS.
What do I do if there is no agreement?
If there is no agreement / framework agreement on the product or service you wish to purchase, a procurement must be carried out. Depending on the value and scope of the purchase, it may be a direct award of contract or a procurement of an contract or framework agreement.
For help and support in carrying out a direct award of contract or a procurement, you will find further information via the following link.